You are searching about Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup, today we will share with you article about Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup is useful to you.
What is 4C Common Code Coffee Certification?
The mission of the 4C Common Code is to ensure global leadership by emphasizing the economic, social and environmental factors in coffee growing. This emphasis leads to better production, processing and trading conditions for members of the coffee sector.
The 4C Common Code was started in 2003. This certification has representation from countries such as Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mexico, Nicaragua , Papua, New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zambia.
Is 4C a label?
- Number 4C is no label. It is an endorsement.
- Coffee and farms are certified. There are specific checks to check that the coffee in the package meets the criteria stated on the label.
- The label on the packaged coffee indicates the accuracy of a claim such as coffee produced using sustainable standards. The label may read “Organic Coffee,” for example, and additional wording may state that the coffee is 4C certified.
How is 4C different?
- The certification acts as a basic standard. It is the improvement process behind the name and all the work done by the 4C Association that makes the difference.
- 4C members implement specific processes and measurable steps to meet specific baseline levels of sustainability.
- Again, an important difference: on coffee packages, consumers will not see a “label” or “endorsement.” Instead, they may read that the roaster supports the 4C Method.
How do coffee farmers become eligible for Common Code 4C certification?
- Coffee farmers comply with a code of conduct which is very specific in terms of unacceptable and acceptable practices.
- This code covers many social, environmental and economic principles for everyone in the coffee supply chain. For example, this includes farmers, plantations, producer organisations, estates, mills, exporters, traders, and more.
- Following practices that emphasize the sustainability of production and post-harvest processing ensures consistency across farms certified by the 4C Common Code. It also helps to promote and adopt the code among farmers.
What are the main objectives that this certification seeks to achieve?
- The main goals include: reducing coffee growing costs, improving product quality, and strengthening organizational structures for coffee producers.
- In other words, optimizing the overall operational flow along the value chain, from the bean to the cup.
- By realizing these goals, farmers increase their income and improve their living standards.
What makes 4C such a successful programme?
- One of the reasons 4C Common Code has been growing so much is word of mouth advertising among farmers, workers and coffee producers.
- To date, more than 14,000 farmers produce coffee according to 4C standards and account for approximately 4 percent of global production.
- What is very significant is that the standards have helped farmers to increase their income by over 30%.
- When coffee farmers hear directly from other farmers how successful they are with the farming practices recommended by this certification’s Code of Conduct, they are very likely to want to know more and join the program.
- Farmers encourage each other to plant other crops such as groundnuts, corn, root crops, palm oil or other natural plants along with coffee.
- Farmers are confident that they have a ready market for their produce as long as they comply with the code because it differentiates them from any other farmers.
Why not have a cup of Jamaican Genuine Blue Mountain “Certified”?
Video about Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup
You can see more content about Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup
If you have any questions about Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup
Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup
way Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup
tutorial Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup
Has El Salvador Ever Been In The World Cup free
#Common #Code #Coffee #Certification